Hip-Hop Evolution: CHH Rap sensation Joebrown Shares His Artistic Vision

When Joebrown isn't busy creating exceptional footwear in his workspace, you can catch him taking centre stage and delivering a passionate performance on the microphone. It's undeniable that he possesses a deep passion for souls and soles too. 

Joebrown stands out as a distinctive figure, using his musical talents to share the gospel. He's not only celebrated for his musical abilities but also for his skill in shoemaking. The Gospel rap sensation, Joebrown, has something significant in the works that you shouldn't overlook.
Enjoy this exclusive interview with Joebrown, featured on the HHHH. 

HHHH: Tell us who Joebrown is and his creative ethos. 

Joebrown: Joebrown is a Christian Hip Hop recording and performing artiste. My Versatility runs within the slow and fast tempo with Maaad Energy on flow, delivery and performance.

HHHH: What inspired you to music and how did you start your music journey? 

Joebrown: I grew listening to music and watching music videos on a daily. The goose bumps anytime I watch and mimick them inspired me to say Yeah! Brown, You is a Musician!!!

HHHH: Who are your major influences and people who supported you from day one?

Joebrown: Family

HHHH: You often mix different languages in your music, what's the reason(s) for that?

Joebrown: For people to already have an idea that i'm from the North! And then my Family who understand Hausa better to not be left out on my message or content per say. 

HHHH: If you are given a chance to do music with one of your musical idols, who will that be and why? 

Joebrown: Would be MC Jin. I love his energy! 

HHHH: We learnt you are an awesome cobler. Tell us how you got into shoe making, your aspiration for it and about your brand.

 Joebrown: I got into shoe making just after my Junior Secondary School. I was sent to repair shoe at a shoe shop and I fell in love with the process; like how other shoes were coupled before my repairs was done. I asked the guy if I could come over and learn and he said "yeah" 
The passion grew day by day from amused to "I want be a Pro"  to "Lemme just work to get money out of it"  to being a hobby and now I’m aspiring to be a wealth stream before I retire.

HHHH: Where do you envision yourself in the next 5 years? 

Joebrown: Supporting younger musicians, sharing my knowledge with them and prolly own a label! A working label. 

HHHH: We gathered you are working on a project titled "The Assignment" Do you care to share with us the creative process and the motivation behind it? 

Joebrown: The Assignment is an album. I’m currently doing a test running with an EP! And already, it’s giving me ideas of DOs and Don'ts!! 

That being said, Christ has instructed us “to go and make disciples of all nations“ That’s My Assignment! 

HHHH: What should your fans expect from you shortly? 

Joebrown: A single that isn’t a body of my EP, then my EP!

HHHH: Any final words for HHHH followers and your fans reading this?

Joebrown: Y’all should keep in touch and turn on Notifications on HHHH and Of course JOEBROWN!! Thank you and I love you a lot!! Nagode


While we wait for The Assignment Album enjoy some of Joebrown's 

Comments